Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Suggested Activity 5: Find somewhere different to write

Find somewhere different to write

'The Story Factory Reading Zone' readers say that they usually write indoors in the summer, using their laptops, at home or in their van. Personally, I prefer to write outdoors on a park bench where I can absorb the atmosphere of what's going on around me.

I came across a reading challenge a few months ago, where you had to read in a variety of different places. It sounded like a fantastic idea and the only thing that stopped me doing it was the requirement to read in the toilet (something I didn't really fancy). The benefit? The discovery of new places and making sure that you don't just sit in one place all day. Now, apply the same to your writing. The benefit? See new places, maybe discover a new setting or two for your novel. Why not give it a try?!


Over to you: 
Share a photo or story about a new or unusual place where you like to write.



Tomorrow's 'Suggested Activity' will be posted on 'Crafty Creations'

No comments:

Post a Comment