Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Hello Readers

Whether you've popped over from 'The Story Factory Zone', via a meme, another of my blogs or are totally new to my writing, let me give you a warm welcome.

Welcome to the world of my imagination. Welcome to a world in which anything can happen and paper (and computer) comes alive. This is where will be posting my stories and creative writing snippets. At first these will most probably be in the form of memes set my other people, or starters take from some book or other, but I hope that over time this blog will evolve to take on larger extracts of my work.

I'm always interestedd to receive feedback from my readers. Perhaps you'd like to know more about the background of a place or character, what inspired me to write, or a continuation of an extract I started but never finished. Whatever it is please feel free to leave a comment and Ill respond as best as I can.

Whilst you're waiting for this blog to begin in ernest, please do check out my previous writing at The Story Factory (please note that these are fan-fictions written when I was younger and not the sort of thing I intend to post on this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment